What is Temptooth
Temptooth is the # 1 do it yourself tooth replacement product. We invented the product and have a patent on the process for making your tooth. If you see any other DIY tooth replacement product, it's a copy cat, and they can't use our patented instructions.
Temptooth has been available since November, 2009. However, it has actually been in use for more than 15 years. It is safe, non-toxic, and biodegradable.
The Temptooth material has been tested by an independent third-party testing laboratory and found to be safe for oral use.
Temptooth's purpose is to provide a safe, do-it-yourself, temporary tooth replacement process, for those missing a single tooth, who temporarily can't afford the cost of a permanent tooth by their dentist.
Temptooth came about from my own personal situation. I lost a tooth many years ago and couldn't afford to pay a dentist to replace it.
My missing tooth had its genesis dating back to when I was 11 years old and it all started with a defective pogo stick.
The pogo stick had a coiled spring, running through the middle of the pole section, that was held in by a screwed-on cap. The cap was in the center of the bars that you held onto when you bounced up and down. One day, while bouncing away, the cap flew off and the coiled spring shot up and hit me square in the mouth. Besides almost knocking me out, it loosened a permanent tooth just to the left of my two upper front teeth.
My tooth was loose for many years, but it wasn't until well into my adulthood that it became so loose that I eventually had to have it extracted.
I soon found out that there are only a few options for permanently replacing a missing tooth: one is a bridge and the other is an implant. They’re both rather involved and quite expensive.
I was without a tooth for many years. I got good at hiding it for years. It became my second nature.
At some point, I learned that there is a temporary solution called a “flipper". The dentist takes a mold of the space where you’re missing your tooth and a dental lab makes the tooth. The new “flipper” tooth is anchored by a piece of hard plastic. When in place, it can be very uncomfortable.
I could not afford the permanent options so I chose the temporary option and had my dentist make a “flipper”. I soon found out that a "flipper" can be quite cumbersome and can irritate the gum around the adjoining teeth. It can also affect how you speak, as it can get in the way of your tongue.
After wearing the “flipper” for over a year I became discouraged dealing with the side effects. I started looking for another temporary, yet inexpensive option.
There was nothing available on the internet, except for plastic strips of teeth (top or bottom). It covered all teeth to cover one hole. More Halloween than a practical solution. I could find nothing that made sense. So, I set out to make something myself.
After two years of investigation, I discovered the unique material I use today. I then developed the tooth construction technique, in use today, and successfully made myself a temporary tooth.
I threw away my flipper and used my "self-created" tooth for many years. I eventually had a permanent tooth inserted by a dentist.
I actually did nothing with my discovery for many years. It wasn’t until a little over 10 years ago that I wondered if my tooth making technique might be helpful and of interest to others, so I started Temptooth.
I've applied for a patent on my process and got it soon after.
Since starting Temptooth, I've been able to help tens of thousands of people to let them freely smile again. And the rest is history, as they say...
What You Receive
- Safe, tooth replacement material to create approximately 10 teeth.
- Easy to follow instructions on an instructional color brochure, plus a password-protected web address to view a 3D animated video on how to make your tooth.
- Money Back Guarantee if not satisfied.
- "This is amazing. There is nothing like it anywhere as far as I could find—and I searched and searched. The guy who invented this is a genius—the big dark hole in my smile is gone. If you are missing a tooth, don't think twice about trying this product..and so inexpensive!" -George M. Los Angeles Ca.
- "Have just received the product. Within 15 minutes I had a replacement tooth. So easy to do. I just wish I had found your product a few months ago! The best few quid I've ever spent."- Lee C. Lancashire, England"
- Just wanted to tell you that I made my tooth and it sure looks good. I will say this, this is some amazing stuff. You can temporarily fill gaps left by a single missing tooth using Temptooth. I will definitely be in touch if I need some more."- Kathy R. Mitchum, Surrey, England