Temptooth enables you to make a temporary tooth in the privacy of your own home. An easy process where you custom make your own tooth by following our patent pending instructions. Temptooth is removable and should "snap" into place. Lasts for months.
- Easy to do, with step by step, patent pending instructions.
- You simply heat the material, it softens, and you make the tooth.
- Material is safe, non toxic, and biodegradable.
- No special tools or equipment required.
- Most customers create a new tooth in a matter of minutes.
- Safe, tooth replacement material to create approximately 10 teeth.
- Easy to follow instructions on an instructional color brochure, plus a protected web address to view a 3D animated video on how to make your tooth.
186 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Your product is a god send! I have one tooth that is gone and it will be expensive to replace. With your product, no one can tell that I'm missing a tooth. Thank you so much!
Solved my problem. At my age, I'll be darned if I'm going to spend thousands at the dentist. Had braces for 6 years from 11 years old to 16 years old [thanks Mom] and then lost front teeth due to a car accident in 1963 - so dental expenses (including regular cleaning, etc) have cost thousands plus - during my lifespan. Enough is Enough. I'm 81 and THANKS for a product that absolutely works. Great for my fixed income budget. Kudos TEMPTOOTH !!!!!!! I'M SMILING
Love this product
Ive been purchasing temptooth from this company for a few years now. The product is good, prices are descent, and the shipping speed is on point. No complaints here!
this is good temp tooth
Wonderful product easy to use and definitely is a self esteem booster I would recommend to anyone that can't afford to go to the dentist for a missing tooth
I'd recommend this product to anyone who needs a quick and lasting fix for missing teeth.
Great product. It works great for an upper canine tooth that I lost. I gave some pellets to a friend who lost a bottom tooth and she loved it and asked me to order some for her. First I bought some other brand of moldable plastic (big bag for $8) but it was useless. The plastic hardened way too fast and the pellets weren't FDA approved. I kept the cheap pellets for construction purposes and told my friend to only but Temptooth.
So easy to use. Looks real and you forget its even in. Made one for my brother in like 5 minutes he could believe it.