Temptooth enables you to make a temporary tooth in the privacy of your own home. An easy process where you custom make your own tooth by following our patent pending instructions. Temptooth is removable and should "snap" into place. Lasts for months.
- Easy to do, with step by step, patent pending instructions.
- You simply heat the material, it softens, and you make the tooth.
- Material is safe, non toxic, and biodegradable.
- No special tools or equipment required.
- Most customers create a new tooth in a matter of minutes.
- Safe, tooth replacement material to create approximately 10 teeth.
- Easy to follow instructions on an instructional color brochure, plus a protected web address to view a 3D animated video on how to make your tooth.
172 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Wonderful product easy to use and definitely is a self esteem booster I would recommend to anyone that can't afford to go to the dentist for a missing tooth
I'd recommend this product to anyone who needs a quick and lasting fix for missing teeth.
Great product. It works great for an upper canine tooth that I lost. I gave some pellets to a friend who lost a bottom tooth and she loved it and asked me to order some for her. First I bought some other brand of moldable plastic (big bag for $8) but it was useless. The plastic hardened way too fast and the pellets weren't FDA approved. I kept the cheap pellets for construction purposes and told my friend to only but Temptooth.
So easy to use. Looks real and you forget its even in. Made one for my brother in like 5 minutes he could believe it.
The product is good, but the instructions should be a little bit more detailed. Plus do you need instructions on how to make the tooth match natural tooth color
I have been a faithful, returning customer for this product for years. I love this product. It is top quality and so affordable. Thank you for such an amazing product. I would highly recommend this product. Thank you again : )
It's ok if you have to temporarily fix a missing or chipped tooth. But they dont last long. I cant eat with them in and They turn yellow within a day even if you take them out to eat.
I was sceptical about making my own tooth but it was so easy after watching the instruction videos. I broke a tooth and need an implant to replace it. I wear it every day and I can eat and it looks fabulous. I’m not self conscious when in plublic. If you try it you will not be disappointed.